Re: Re: Ordered R/T

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Fri Feb 06 1998 - 19:31:14 EST

catlin wrote:

> Just thought I post this if anyone is interested.
> My local dealer called me the other day and said
> I could order the R/T. I ran down and ordered
> one of course (every option Flame Red).
> The information was under the 28B package
> in his computer. No delivery date but I did
> get a vehicle order number from Chrysler.
>
> Catlin

 I also was called by a Texas dealer who said truck is NOW in computer
and I ordered mine Today,Feb 5. I ordered flame red also with nearly
all options. I didnt order optional stereo though cause I
am NOT impressed by the Infinity system. So Ill do my own thing. I was
shocked by the LOW price he offered me on a loaded r/t. 16,5 delivered!