Tonneau/carpetbed/test

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 09 1998 - 22:33:03 EST

--Boundary (ID FnuzQSp+fpBpljzjZZ3mgg)

In March Sport Truck magazine, page 96, there is an advertisment from
Checkmate. A fiberglass flush mount tonneau cover for $309, and a
soft/carpeted bedliner for $129, and if you buy both, you save $20. Is
this a good deal, or is Checkmate crap? I figure I can handle this
install :-), the worst I can do is get rid of an ugly bedliner, and end
up paying someone to complete installation. This is a test, because I'm
going to see what Address Card is. I want a list of mods at the bottom
of my messages, w/o typing them every time.
Robert (Hood Killer) Trottmann

--Boundary (ID FnuzQSp+fpBpljzjZZ3mgg)

begin: vcard
fn: Robert Trottmann
n: Trottmann;Robert=20
email;internet: rotrottmann@davidson.edu
note: Mods: Body: Headlight blackouts, taillight covers, =
soft/hinged tonneau cover, running boards, 2" lowering blocks, ventvi=
sors and bugshield. Engine: Doug Thorley Headers, MSD 6A and bla=
ster coil, FIPK clone, flowmaster glaspacks. Sound System: Phoen=
ix Gold 2x75 running two JL 10W4's, and Phoenix Gold 2X35 running two=
 6.5" eclipse'. Also with rockfordfosgate splits and Sony CDX900 hea=
dunit. Planned mods: Cowl Induction Hood, Phoenix Gold ZX250, =
carpeted bed, flush mount tonneau.
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version: 2.1
end: vcard

--Boundary (ID FnuzQSp+fpBpljzjZZ3mgg)--