MPG+low fuel light.

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 10 1998 - 00:21:24 EST

I've only let my fuel light come one twice in one and a half years.
This includes going over 310 miles on one tank once. Today was the
second time ever. I filled it up less than a tenth of a mile from where
it came on, (I was on my way to the gas station) and put in 18.068
gallons (22 gal tank), having gone 298 miles on the tank. This is
aggressive city driving, with nothing on the highway more than 5 miles
at a time. That averages out to a little less than 16.5 MPG. Can't
wait to see results after painful FIPK clone install. Highway can
almost reach 20MPG, but that has never happened. 19.9, yes, 20, no.
95, 318, Auto, tonneau cover, 2" lowering blocks, headers, MSD, K&N,
glaspacks.