RE: RE: '97 Mopar headers

From: Craig Baltzer (cbaltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 10 1998 - 10:40:48 EST

No major problems, just a lot of junk to take off (like A/C, etc) which
was time consuming (and you need the right tools for!). The whole job
would have taken about a day if well organized, but took about 1.5 days
on mine (wasted 1/2 a day going over to check the factory service manual
3 or 4 times at the dealership, I have my own now!). I must say it was
rather alarming when I popped in at lunch to see how things were going
and the whole front of the engine bay was gutted, and the front cover
was off the motor. Glad to report no parts left over that weren't
supposed to be left over (I always seem to have "spares" when I do jobs
like that)...

Craig