Re: New engine

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 10 1998 - 14:58:03 EST

>Maybe we should start flooding the Dodge homepage with requests that they
>keep the 318 and 360 as options in the future, and also tell everyone we

A little premature, don't you think?

The tooling for the old engines is probably getting a bit tired.

Chances are really good that the new engines will have quite a lot
better power-to-weight ratios. And better cooling and oiling
systems if they were computer-designed.

Look how much better the trucks' body and wiring has gotten.

And the Magnum heads are certainly an improvement!

I hope the new blocks will bolt up to the existing trannys. I could
see a possible engine swap in the future...

Jim