Been a while... & '96 JTECs

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Tue Feb 10 1998 - 15:08:36 EST

Hi fellow Dakota fiends!

Long time no speak... I've been kind of lurking in digest mode lately,
and haven't really had time to read even the digests! I've been so busy
with work and other things, my e-mail reading time his diminished
significantly! :-(

Reason I'm posting, is I got my newest Mopar Muscle and an ad in there
lists the MP JTEC for the '96 Ram & Dakota 5.2s! Needless to say I was
excited, and I plan to order one fairly soon. What I thought you guys
would be able to fill me in on was whether the computer was for
automatic or standard (no flames, please Bill! ;-P) transmission and has
anyone gotten one yet??? If so, HOW IS IT!! I know there were several
'96 owners including myself that have been waiting patiently (and
sometimes not so patiently) for the JTEC to be released (it's been over
two years in my case). Anyway, if someone has time, please drop me a
line via private e-mail and update me on the current doings of the DML!
Thanks, and I hope to be back as a regular contributing member soon!

> Ciao!
>
> Ned Vogler
> (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
> '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
> Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone/Magnecor KV85 wires
> Brass Cap & Rotor/Autolite Platinums/Blaster 3 Coil
> MSD 6AL Ignition/MPI Super Street TBI w/Power Bridge
> Pioneer DEH-65DH/Pioneer TS-A5705/TS-626/SAS Bazooka A82-80
WCNB/HSSB/FCFL/DTW/DMF/TCBSR/DDBC