1993 Dak SBEC's

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Wed Feb 11 1998 - 12:51:22 EST

Hi Bill -

I'm forwarding this to the Dakota Mailing List, hopefully someone there
will know for certain whether there's an MP SBEC (its Single Board
Engine Controller for pre-'96 models) for you 1993 V-6 Dak. Guys, can
you help Bill out?? Please reply to him directly at:
HamiltonWF@space2.spacenet.jhuapl.edu. Thanks!!

> Ciao!
>
> Ned Vogler
> (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
> '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
> Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone/Magnecor KV85 wires
> Brass Cap & Rotor/Autolite Platinums/Blaster 3 Coil
> MSD 6AL Ignition/MPI Super Street TBI w/Power Bridge
> Pioneer DEH-65DH/Pioneer TS-A5705/TS-626/SAS Bazooka A82-80
WCNB/HSSB/FCFL/DTW/DMF/TCBSR/DDBC