Clone mess up over!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 11 1998 - 19:40:40 EST

After putting an anti-dent in my hood, not being able to hook up the
breather, and not having the air cleaner fit on the TBI, it is all
over! The air cleaner fits under the hood (with 2" element) and the
breather is hooked up. The cleaner fits on the TBI with a 3/4" adapter,
so all is well. The computer has cought up, and there is an easily
noticable difference, even with a regular filter in, not K&N. I thank
everyone who helped me with my first self-made "modification." I'm sure
there will be more parking lot projects in the future. I called NS1,
and am getting a picture of the cowl hood they make for the 95 sent, so
I will have a cowl hood soon. (WOW.) Thanks very much again,
Robert Trottmann
rotrottmann@davidson.edu