Re: Clone mess up over!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 1998 - 14:29:28 EST

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998 18:40:40 -0600 Robert Trottmann
<rotrottmann@davidson.edu> writes:
>After putting an anti-dent in my hood, not being able to hook up the
>breather, and not having the air cleaner fit on the TBI, it is all
>over! The air cleaner fits under the hood (with 2" element) and the
>breather is hooked up. The cleaner fits on the TBI with a 3/4"
>adapter,
>so all is well. The computer has cought up, and there is an easily
>noticable difference, even with a regular filter in, not K&N. I thank
>everyone who helped me with my first self-made "modification." I'm
>sure
>there will be more parking lot projects in the future. I called NS1,
>and am getting a picture of the cowl hood they make for the 95 sent,
>so
>I will have a cowl hood soon. (WOW.) Thanks very much again,
>Robert Trottmann
>rotrottmann@davidson.edu

Congrats, Robert. BTW, I was at my local speed shop Saturday and saw the
new K&N filter element top. This would be great to have witht he cowl
hood and is making me re-think that option. Since I too have a '95 I'll
be looking forward to hearing how the installation goes and your
satisfaction with the hood. Please keep me posted.

Thanks,

Richard Pyburn

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]