: DML:bug guards 97+

From: Thinknet (thinknet@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 1998 - 22:08:27 EST

I have a question for all the 97+ daks with a bug shield, i am thinking of
getting one, but I was wondering, how do you mount them, all the ones i
have seen bolt to the hood, but my grill is attached where the guard
usually goes. also is there any advantage to the 3 piece ones (hood and
headlights) versus the 1 piece (hood only)? and finally, dodge near me
wants ~$90, jegs wants ~$30-$50, what is the difference between them. I am
new to this bug shield stuff, but my 6 mo truck already has chips in the
hood! i need help!!!!!!

cuervo