Re: Edelbrock Air Cleaner

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 1998 - 10:49:35 EST

If it is the EdelBrock Proflo (don't know the part #), I'm running one. I
have had no problems with mine but it is probly not the best but it was the
only thing I could find 4 months ago. I'm going to build or fab a ram air
setup when I get sometime but the weather is starting to get nice here and
my motorcycle and jet ski are starting to calling my name.

5.2 L, Auto, 2 wd, T + W package, 3 / 5 lowering kit, Gibson 3 in',
Proflo filter, Custom Roll Pan, Hidden Hitch, and white all over.