Re: K&N Filter

From: AJRoss50@AOL.COM
Date: Thu Feb 12 1998 - 20:45:57 EST

Yeah, I saw the ad in my new issue of Sport Truck about the K&N FIPK
generation 2 model. Wonder if they have applications for the Dak's? Being
the same motor and all. Looks more like a cold air system as oppesed to the
current FIPK setup being a "hotair" setup. Iceman and Airaid are coming out
with cold air systems for the Dak's too!! Check out there web sites.
<A HREF="http://www.airaid.com/airaid/index.htm">AIRAID</A>
<A HREF="http://www.ice-man.com/import/">ICEMAN Cool Air Systems</A>

Alex 97 CC Sport V8 5spd, tinted windows, recently installed factory fog
lights