Re: PTO

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 12 1998 - 22:24:26 EST

> Bruce writes: >>.Also how about a '76-'78 F150 4X4 (Don't know the
> exact model year), thanx....<<
>
> If it is automatic the tranny won't, but the xfercase will. It is
> either an NP205 (part time) or NP203 (full time). Both had it. If
> it is a 4Sp manual the tranny will. It will either be an NP435 or
> T18 or T19.
>
> Azie

It's a 4spd stick, my brother rolled it a couple of years ago, but it was
my Dad's since it was new so I'm not just gonna let it die, when I get
money I'm gonna rebuild it, figured I might as well put a PTO in while I
was at it since it'll be used primarily as a Farm truck.....

So your saying I should be able to hook on up on either the tranny or the
xfercase, which would work better?...

Bruce