Re: Cowl vs Ram air Hoods.

From: Cyberfuel1@AOL.COM
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 01:42:07 EST

<<
 Robert Trottmann wrote:

  Is one more prone to damage (no smart- ass
> comments here.)? >>

Ok, Robert.........
          Time to make ya feel alittle better. Back when I had my 69 Chevelle,
I went to tuck it in the garage for the night. But had left a drawer open on
my rollaway tool box which was on the right side of the garage. (do we all see
where this is going?) With headers & turbo mufflers bolted directly to the
headers, I never heard the drawer going down the side of the front fender.
After I shut it off in the garage I remembered that drawer had been open. I
got a scratch down to bare metal & about 16" long starting right behind the
front tire. Moral to the story...............
         "We've all done it, some just don't admit to it"

           Bob Brobak
           97 Dakota Club Cab