Rhino Liner was Re: FIPK Sound

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 01:28:34 EST

Mike,
I really like the Rhino Liner. It feels soft and pliable, but I loaded
and dragged a roto tiller across it this last Monday and there isn't so
much as a mark on it. I was a little afraid to put it to the test, but
thought to my self, what the heck, its covered by a warrantee, lets see
if it can take it. No problems. Rhino Liners of Austin charges $369.00
for the liner (Dakota short bed) + $69.00 for over the rail, then they
mailed me a $40.00 off coupon. Out the door with tax was $440.??. One
thing I did not pay attention to was there color selection. I had
originally wanted silver to match the factory wheels. They told me when
I dropped the truck off that they had no way of making that color other
that to add white to the standard gray. I did not want a half assed
color, so I just took the gray instead. A couple of days later and I
found the pamphlet they sent with the coupon and one of the pictures
shows a silver liner. I'm not sure if it was camera angle or the
installer was lazy, but I ended up with gray instead of silver. I'm not
terribly upset as I will have a SnugLid installed sometime this spring,
and no one will hardly ever see the bed liner anyway. I recommend going
for it if you are considering a liner.
John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, AUTO!, 3.92LSD, T&H Package, Power
Everything, Billet Grill, Nerf Bars, Rhino Liner

--
remove anti spam ^'s from address to reply