Re: Re: Rhino Liner (was FIPK Sound)

From: Jeff Lee (jlee@atlanta.nsc.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 10:58:28 EST

Joe Borg wrote:

> Jeff, why dont you install the Dak diamond plate rail guards offered
> by CC. I did on my black DAk and they look great. They should hide the
> imperfections. Joe Borg

Thanks for the suggestion Joe. Yep, I've been considering getting them
(I assume you're talking about the ones in the Dak Mopar accessories
catalog). Did you install them or have the Dodge boys do it? Do they go
on with adhesive or screws?

Hmmm... what to spend money on next... rail guards, FIPK, dual cat
backs, a rear sway bar, 1997 taxes (oh yeah, I can put taxes off till
April - too bad there's not a tax break for truck performance
expenditures ;} ), ...

jeff
98 RC 4x2 V8 5spd 3.55SG