Re: Re:Stereo systems

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 19:48:35 EST

where did u put each speaker. What cab do u have, club or standard. I
ordered a
standard cab and wonder how large can I go on door or rear speakers? I am
thinking
og trying one of the new Pioneer units designed to take advantage of the
larger dash opening that most CC veichles has. I also wonder in a std cab
how much room is behind the seats. I understand
the r/t has bucket seats standard.