Re: Re: Rhino Liner (was FIPK Sound)

From: Thinknet (thinknet@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 21:44:32 EST

Jeff,
I have noticed a bunch of Line-X shops around here, is there any chance you
looked at the difference between the two spray on liners? if so why rino
over Line-X? also if you don't mind me asking about how much did it run
you, i too live outside of atlanta, (Douglasville) and i am looking at
having it done mid-summer.

Thanks,

cuervo