Re: Re: Rhino Liner (was FIPK Sound)

From: Joe Minarik (jminarik@advsys.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 1998 - 10:46:48 EST

>Jeff,
>I have noticed a bunch of Line-X shops around here, is there any chance you
>looked at the difference between the two spray on liners? if so why rino
>over Line-X? also if you don't mind me asking about how much did it run
>you, i too live outside of atlanta, (Douglasville) and i am looking at
>having it done mid-summer.
>
>Thanks,

Howdy,

Sorry if this is a FAQ (I'm still relatively new, though I was subscribed
back in the fredonia days..) but how much would one expect to pay for a
Rhino liner? How would one find a shop that does the liners? (My phonebook
doesn't come with a grep command and I can't find them manually). Can I
assume the 'Line-X' is the same type of general spray-in liner?

Thanks,
Joe, a 'relative' newbie who has lots of friends now that he can haul their
stuff around.

--
Joseph M. Minarik
Systems Consultant