Re: Re:Stereo systems

From: Fleg@AOL.COM
Date: Sat Feb 14 1998 - 01:15:30 EST

<< thats exactly what i want to do i want to put the subs in the bed. are they
 gonna have to drill? or is there any more info you could send about that?

If you consider making a hole in the front of your bed and back of your cab
drilling than the answer is probably yes. I had a friend that had this done
to a chevy S-10 and it sounded great. He had a walk through installed. Thats
where they cut a nice size hole in the front of your bed and rear of the cab
than seal it with a rubber type boot. I am considering doing something like
it but without the walk through. My plan is to get a camper top and have the
topper sealed to the rear of the cab via a ruber boot between the sliding
glass windows of the truck and topper. If anyone has any other Ideas than I
would like to hear them

Michael