Re: New Member...currently Dakotaless.

From: Jay Boudreau (jboudreau@net1plus.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 01:07:24 EST

I would LOVE an R/T if it were a 5-speed. No offense but I could never drive an
automatic. I think I'll stick to the 318 5-speed combo. I, will however once i get a
truck probably lower it and put wider rims and tires on it. Make it handle as good as
a truck can. If only the R/T was a 5 speed............................
Jay Boudreau