Re: New Member...currently Dakotaless.

From: Chrisoert@AOL.COM
Date: Sat Feb 14 1998 - 06:27:15 EST

> I am
> really excited to get a new Dakota, but I would like to know about how much
> over
> invoice you guys paid for your trucks. I don't really want to get screwed
on
> my
> first new vehicle. Thank You for your help...and wish me luck! ;)
> Jay Boudreau

Hi Jay,
I am new to this list as well. I got my '98 std cab Dakota with V6 for
$100.00 over invoice. I got on the internet and did my research and went to
auto-vantage.com I think and they gave me a dealer to go to which gave me a
deal through fleet pricing for $100.00 over invoice. Absolutely no haggling
at all. I had the keys in my hand in 30 minutes after arriving at the
dealership. Because they saw I did my homework first and they knew that I
knew what the invoice was they didn't push me around. Try it and see how it
works.

--Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca