Re: Re:Stereo systems

From: Dan7897@AOL.COM
Date: Sun Feb 15 1998 - 00:01:19 EST

A local stereo shop gave me an estimate of $500 last November. When I
purchased my cap, I ordered the accordian boot that was needed(measured the
approximate hole and added some) and me and a friend of mine installed the
boot ourselves. It took approximately 3 hours but the boot was installed and
sealed tight. I saved about $400 in the process. i wouldn't recommend a do-
it-yourselfer to try it unless you know what you are doing. Turned out rather
nice and spacious.

Dan Schmitt
Dan7897@AOl.com