Re: New Member...currently Dakotaless.

From: Patrick & Kelly Engram (shetland@pop.erols.com)
Date: Sun Feb 15 1998 - 00:08:17 EST

Jay Boudreau wrote:

> Hi everyone.
> My name is Jay Boudreau and I have been silent on the list for about 2 weeks
> now. I am 23 years old, and am finally ready to buy a brand new vehicle. I have
> owned only sports cars, and I would really like to have a truck. (I need it
> bring my ATV around) I currently own a 92 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T. It has been
> modified, and I will need to be soldl in order to get my new truck. I am really
> afraid that I will miss the sports car feel. Have any of you guys/gals gone from
> sports cars to Dakotas? Was it a huge jump? I am looking at a 98 Dakota

Yeah, I've had 2 shelby chargers, a shelby daytona, and daytona es 3.0
I've never regretted it for a second, especially since both of my
v-8 dakotas were faster than any of them (my 87 turbo shelby charger
came close though) Plus, you get a lot more friends and free pizza
owning a truck!-hauling your buddies junk for 'em. Alway make them
give you a fill-up or free dinner!!!
Patrick J. Engram