Re: Re: Interior colors

From: Patrick & Kelly Engram (shetland@pop.erols.com)
Date: Sun Feb 15 1998 - 00:15:15 EST

jim miller wrote:

> In the Dakota brochure mist grey is the only color shown in any of the
> interior pictures.
> The brochure says camel (which I assume is tan) and agate are other
> choices, but they
> dont show what these colors look like. I didnt specify interior color
> when I ordered my
> flame red r/t. I notice on the order printout agate was chosen by the
> dealer, the computer, or someone. I am sure it is probably a good
> choice but can somebody please tell me what it will look like. I looked
> at the local dealer but he only had mist grey interiors on the lot.

*****
Driftwood or sand is a tan colored interior
mist grey is a light grey color
agate is a medium grey-more like a graphite color, it actually
appears as two different tones on the bucket seats, it is a good
looking color. Mist grey is too light, it would show all the dirt.
My flame red truck has the tan interior, it looks ok but i'd rather
it was the agate.
PJE