Re: Dakot Custom Decals

From: Wayne Judkins (calt@aristotle.net)
Date: Sun Feb 15 1998 - 09:09:45 EST

Dear Mike:
    I looked at your custom decals home page, and I really like what
you have. I was wondering if you have any idea what some variations
might look like. I will almost positively get one, probably color
matched for my Dak, but I would like to explore all the options first.
Thanks for Your Time.

Josh Judkins