Re: Re: Interior colors / Proper stereo system

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Sun Feb 15 1998 - 18:43:59 EST

Patrick & Kelly Engram wrote:

> Driftwood or sand is a tan colored interior
> mist grey is a light grey color
> agate is a medium grey-more like a graphite color, it actually
> appears as two different tones on the bucket seats, it is a good
> looking color. Mist grey is too light, it would show all the dirt.
> My flame red truck has the tan interior, it looks ok but i'd rather
> it was the agate.
> PJE

Thanks for your response. I went to another dealer and found some daks some
sake mist grey,some said agate. I am not sure i could tell the diffrence
looking in through the windows.
One which said agate did seem to have dark grey borders with the seating
surface having multi-color
thread in it. Kind of blue threads and some other color. Looked good to me.
Wouldnt show dirt
very bad. The truck I have now has black cloth bucket seats and thats bad
because I have a
Dalmatian dog and she sheds tiny white hairs all the time. I hope my truck
takes only 4 weeks to arrive like someone elses who just got it in. I glt
lots of plans for a prize winning stereo system
to go in it. No I am NOT going to deface the truck by cutting holes in the
bed or cab, rather by using stock speaker locations as much as possable and
designing some type of kick panel located imaging system for a good sound
stage. Nothing but bass should come from the rear of a veichle!