Re: Hood ordered

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 16 1998 - 14:54:54 EST

I ordered my catalog today. (Free, I'm happy.) I just have to see a picture of a
cowl vs. ram hood. I don't know which I want, so it'll be a while before I
acutally get the hood on the truck. Proglass makes a ram air for a 95, said it
looks like a 70 superbee hood, whatever that means.
Good luck w/ the hood, I hope it turns out great! I'm sure it will. What kind of
intake do you have, FIPK clone? Are you planning anything else in that department
with the added cool air?
Later,
Robert Trottmann