Re: Re: Rhino Liner (was FIPK Sound)

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Feb 16 1998 - 13:36:10 EST

At 09:46 AM 2/16/98 , you wrote:

>Howdy,
>
>Sorry if this is a FAQ (I'm still relatively new, though I was subscribed
>back in the fredonia days..) but how much would one expect to pay for a
>Rhino liner? How would one find a shop that does the liners? (My phonebook
>doesn't come with a grep command and I can't find them manually). Can I
>assume the 'Line-X' is the same type of general spray-in liner?

I was quoted a price of $324 here in Ft. Worth, TX (haven't had it done yet
(waiting for tax refund) but I have the price in writing :) ). Someone else
said they paid $325 last December in Duluth (how do you do _anything_ in
Duluth in December???) That price would be for an under the rail job. Call
1-800-447-1471 to find the dealer nearest you.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed