Re: Re: Pro Glass "Ram Air" Hood Info

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 16 1998 - 21:06:12 EST

I have a '95. If this is old enough body style to fit your Dak, then:
*ProGlass does make a ram air hood (219)8972597, for $450
*N.S.1 Performance (219)724.9008 makes a ram air hood, and maybe a cowl
hood. They
are $525. I say "maybe" because I called them, and asked them about a cowl
hood, they said yes, I asked for a picture in the mail, got another picture
of the ram- air hood. Calling tommorrow again.
*U.S. Body Source (352)468.2203 Also makes a 3" cowl for the 95's that goes
for $450 also. I sent for a catalog today. When I get pictures of all
three hoods (ProGlass is sending me pictures also) I'll post them on my
page.
Hope this helps.
Robert Trottmann rotrottmann@davidson.edu