Re: Pro Glass "Ram Air" Hood Info

From: DAVID D. THEDE (tnadoman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 1998 - 00:31:02 EST

You wrote:

>Ok, for those of you interested, here's the contact info for Pro
Glass:

> Pro Glass
> 11128 E CR 100 S
> Avilla, IN 46710
> (219)897-2597
>

>I have photos of an install with the hood, etc from Power Wagon and
>Sport Utes magazine scanning now so they'll be up on a WWW page in
less
>than an hour from now. You can check them out at:
>
> http://www.ccmangum.com/collinsr/dakota/
>
>Later!
>
>Richard Collins
>98 CC 318 3.55LSD FIPK

That hood is SWEET. I'm guessing its also functional? It looked like
it. I may have to order me one in Flame Red. Any ideas on how many more
horsies will get squezzed out of the FIPK clone since cooler air will
be forced down those nasty nostrils?

Dave
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4
K&N FIPK clone