Addco swaybars

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 1998 - 23:57:22 EST

Just thought I'd pass this along. I was checking on Addco swaybars and
came across RD Enterprises http://www.shox.com/ I sent them an email
and they replied promptly. Below is a copy of the message:

> I am looking for the best price on Addco sway bars for a '93 Dakota
> 4X2. Addco specifies kits number 510 for the front and 416 for the
> rear. Addco's price on these are $184.73 for the front, and $175.32 for
> the rear. They offer $30.00 off when both bars are puchased at the same
> time, for a total of $330.05 plus UPS shipping.
>
> What price can RD Enterprises offer me for this package?
>
> Thank you.
> --------------------
> -
> Our price is $129.00 each or $258.00 plus shipping.
> Mark 800-683-2890

I'm not sure if this is with urethane bushings, or if it includes the
necessary hardware for a Dakota with no factory bar. I think I will
give them a call soon and get all the details. Does this sound like a
good price to those who have bought the Addco bars?

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com