Re: Pro Glass "Ram Air" Hood Info

From: N2mopars@AOL.COM
Date: Tue Feb 17 1998 - 18:35:14 EST

<< I have photos of an install with the hood, etc from Power Wagon and Sport Utes magazine >>

I have the first two issues of this magazine, but have never seen it again.
Where can I find it or subscribe to it? They did a real good article on a
nitrous fed Dakota that ran mid 12's on slicks! All it had was a Borla cat
back exhaust, underdrive pullies, an SBEC, and the nitrous kit with a Jacobs
timer. It was cool!!!

Brad