Re: Removing HeadLiner (installing cab lights)

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 1998 - 16:43:59 EST

On Tue, 17 Feb 98 16:10:18 UT Walter Felix <Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com>
writes:
>I had to remove my head liner when the glue holding the fabric to the
>cardboard just let go one day. I parked it in a parking lot one real
>hot day
>and when I came back it was hanging down.
>Anyhow. Remove the visors, doom light,

Cool! I need a doom light. That way I can turn it on when someone in a
punk magnet, I mean, Mustang pulls up next to me and I can't swat the
gnat because I've got one of the kids in the Dak with me.

Does J.C. Whitney sell these?

Only kidding; no offense. I just cracked up when I read that and thought
of the possibilites of someone being shown the "Doom Light."

 plastic trim around the doors
>and the
>garment hook and it just drops down. Came out with little effort
>through the
>passenger's side. Took mine to a friend who owns an upholstery shop
>and he
>glued a new piece of fabric on the cardboard. Looks better than the
>original.
>
>Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
>Truck: 88 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
>Color: Flash Red
>Motor: 3.9 V6
>Tranny: A-500 Auto with NVP231 Transfer Case
>Factory Accessories: AC, Cruise, Tilt, PW, PD, Rear Slider, Light Bar,
>Fog
>Lamps & Covers
>Aftermarket Accessories: Lund Interceptor, Lund Moon Visor, Sony
>AM/FM/Cassette w/10 Disk Changer, ventguards, custom bed mat, black
>Dee-Zee
>tailgate protector, Lund head-lamp blackouts, 4 Dick Cepek lamps with
>custom
>covers, cowl style hood scoop, 3" TrailMaster body lift, 31x10.50x15
>Dunlop
>Radial Mud Rovers on 15x10 AR Type 26 rims, X-Tang railed tonneau
>cover (cut
>and fitted to bed bar), Lund TailMate, Rancho RS-5000 Shocks,
>FlowMaster 3"
>in/2 2-1/2" outlets, BushWacker fender flares, Taylor 8mm wires (Red),
>"FABM",
>"DDBC".
>http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]