RE: Removing HeadLiner (installing cab lights)

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 1998 - 11:10:18 EST

I had to remove my head liner when the glue holding the fabric to the
cardboard just let go one day. I parked it in a parking lot one real hot day
and when I came back it was hanging down.
Anyhow. Remove the visors, doom light, plastic trim around the doors and the
garment hook and it just drops down. Came out with little effort through the
passenger's side. Took mine to a friend who owns an upholstery shop and he
glued a new piece of fabric on the cardboard. Looks better than the original.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
Truck: 88 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
Color: Flash Red
Motor: 3.9 V6
Tranny: A-500 Auto with NVP231 Transfer Case
Factory Accessories: AC, Cruise, Tilt, PW, PD, Rear Slider, Light Bar, Fog
Lamps & Covers
Aftermarket Accessories: Lund Interceptor, Lund Moon Visor, Sony
AM/FM/Cassette w/10 Disk Changer, ventguards, custom bed mat, black Dee-Zee
tailgate protector, Lund head-lamp blackouts, 4 Dick Cepek lamps with custom
covers, cowl style hood scoop, 3" TrailMaster body lift, 31x10.50x15 Dunlop
Radial Mud Rovers on 15x10 AR Type 26 rims, X-Tang railed tonneau cover (cut
and fitted to bed bar), Lund TailMate, Rancho RS-5000 Shocks, FlowMaster 3"
in/2 2-1/2" outlets, BushWacker fender flares, Taylor 8mm wires (Red), "FABM",
"DDBC".
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219