Re: Re: Engine Noise When Cold

From: Keredt@AOL.COM
Date: Tue Feb 17 1998 - 23:38:30 EST

<<
 Yes it IS a problem. Never had this on any other vehicle I've owned.
 (All the viscous clutches have freewheeled when cold, at least not
 ROARED like this) Of all the things the Dodge boys do right, they do this
 wrong.

 It's not even consistant with temp. Some mornings I get it, other times
 not. I guess it's their patented "'random noise generator" :-(

If it's so much a problem fix it!! Put on an electric one or two, Right
MIke!?

Keredt