Oil Pressure

From: Brian Pearson (bpearson@thepentagon.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 1998 - 21:59:37 EST

Just something that I wanted to add about this oil stuff. I put that stuff
called "Dura Lube" in my truck I'm sure that you have seen on late night info
commericals. Well I put that stuff in my truck. After about 10,000 miles (so
the engine was broke in well) I did notice that the temp was a little lower but
nothing else changed, but after a little while I noticed that my fuel millage
went down, a lot. As much as 80 less a tank. And everytime after that I get a
little bit better fuel millage.

Anyone else used this Dura Lube? or something similer? and what was the result?

Thanx, Brian