Re: (no subject)

From: Brian Pearson (bpearson@thepentagon.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 1998 - 22:10:17 EST

Well here in Colorado that is about the going price, but I was able to find a
place that did it for $275, Meineke done the work and I'm very happy with them.
They was also able to put on a few different mufflers without any pipes so that I
could find the kind of sound that I was looking for.

Thanx, Brian

--
reply to = bpearson@thepentagon.com
homepage = http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/6011/