Re: (no subject)

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 1998 - 23:57:29 EST

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 2/18/98, at 8:48 PM, JEdmo123@AOL.COM wrote:

>Uncle Sam Is going to buy me a set of dual exaust from the cat back with=
 flow
>masters and chrome tips. The "Toys for Trucks" shop at the Dealer here in
>Atlanta says they will do It for $290.00, Does this seem like a reasonable
>amount or should I shop around? Thanks

When I got my flowmaster setup installed the muffler shop I delt with=
 tipped me off to ordering the muffler from Summit and bringing it to them=
 for the installation. Their price on the 2 chamber was $90.00 and Summit=
 had it for about $50. They charged $150.00 to install everything=
 including the custom bend around the spare tire and 3" chrome tips. So=
 the total cost for my setup was right at $200.00 You might try telling=
 them that someone gave you a flowmaster and see how much they would charge=
 just to install everything. (Don't let them know you are trying to nickle=
 & dime them they might not like it) $290.00 doesn't sound like a rip-off=
 to me, but deffinately shop around a few shops before deciding.

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com