Re: Oiling Systems

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 1998 - 10:27:35 EST

> And most importantly I learned that Valvoline (at least used to) supplies
> the Pep Boys brand oil including the synthetics. This was the same stuff
> as their own with a different package, and a much lower price.

  Ditto for the NAPA store brand, at least here in NC. Regular price is
around 0.99/quart if I remember correctly.

  I tend to run Havoline since A) I've had good luck with it, and B) I can
usually get it even cheaper than that, but NAPA is one of the few stores around
that regularly stocks heavy straight-weight oils that I use in the lawn mower,
etc.

  Ron