Re: Skid plates for 2WD

From: N2mopars@AOL.COM
Date: Thu Feb 19 1998 - 19:44:17 EST

front, 4 rear. Problem is, every great once in a while I will wack the frame
on a big dip or pothole if one or both front tires go into the pothole. It
hits the frame right where the steering rack is bolted down. Question is, do
4WD skid plates fit my truck, and do they cover the steering rack? Or do I
have to make on myself? Anyone know? Check my truck out at
http://members.aol.com/N2mopars/index.html

Brad

96, 2WD RC lowered 3.5 &4, gibson, FIPK, Centerline 17" wheels, best of 15.09
at 91.88 and best of all, its a 5 speed!