radio

From: T. Massoll (flywheel@flash.net)
Date: Thu Feb 19 1998 - 23:19:13 EST

I want to know if any of you out there are having problems w/ther
radios. I have a 1997 4X4 SLT CC loaded. Has AM/FM, Cassette and CD. I
have had chrysler put in a total of 7 radios in one year I generally get
about 1.5 mos usage if that much these days one got installed at
dealership and crashed there. Dealership has told me I only get
reconditioned radios which I relpied I didn't buy reconditioned. We have
gone round and round. I have asked that they install a new 1998 radio as
they appear different in the Ram's w/CD in the middle vs on top.
Any suggestions advise?

Otherwise, aside from the headliner warping, trans pan leak, no grease
in front lower ball joint at delivery.
It's been a good truck.