Re: Pin Stripe Removal

From: Keredt@AOL.COM
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 00:17:00 EST

<<
 I have a pin stripe on my '95 sport, and it's time for it to leave. Can
 I just peel it off? Is there some trick that only car- guys know that
 makes it a lot easier? I just peeled my mom's pin striping off of her
 Spring Edition 91 Daytona, but this stuff doesn't seem as easy. How
 about the DODGE on the top/left of the taigate: time for it to leave
 too.
 Thanks for any help/tips,
 Robert Trottmann >>
You can get a dealee that fits on a drill, it's like a highe speed gum eraser
( remember the ones you used to get in grade school big blocks) Works very
well and doesnt hurt the piant, after you wash and wax good as no strip at
all, I think NAPA sells them!

Keredt