Re: R/T camshaft

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 03:05:09 EST

On 2/20/98, at 1:12 AM, N2mopars@AOL.COM wrote:

>.
>.ALSO they have
>ported 360 Magnum heads, for our motors, that are listed at $325 each,
>including valves, HP springs, locks, and retainers. I thought that was
very
>cheap. Considering how much they ask for stuff, maybe someone out there
can
>get a way better deal. Any comments?
>
>Brad

So $650 for ported heads? Is this outright or core exchange? Didn't
someone say these 360 heads will bolt right on to the 318? Also did anyone
find out a definitive answer about the valve sizes? Might not be worth it
to have the ported heads with smaller valves..... Someone who knows more
than me want to clear up some of these issues. At that price I might do
this in a few months.

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com