RE: Racing a Neon WAS: Overdrive lockout use

From: Collins, Richard (collinsr@ccmangum.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 09:59:19 EST

I can believe it. I have a 96 Neon sport sedan 150hp DOHC and a 98 dak
V8 and my neon holds its own against my dak any day, and the neon is
totally stock at this point and weighted down with about an extra 150lbs
of stereo stuff. I've just started modifying the dak and that's given
me the bug to work on the neon too. I imagine once it's all said and
done though the dak will be winning easily. There's not really all
that much you can do to Neons to get huge performance gains. Lots of
small mods is it.

Richard Collins