Nerf Bars for 97+ was Re:

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 13:55:36 EST

I have American West stainless steel nerf bars on my 98 CC 4X4. They
were $235.00 and some change to install. They are polished to look like
chrome, but will never rust. They mount to the body mounts, then have a
small support strap you drill a hole to attach to the body itself. They
look very nice and have a 500 lb. rating. They would not hold the truck
up if I high centered, but they will hold me when I stand on them to
wash the truck.
John

98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, Auto, 3.92LSD, T&H Package, Power Everything,
Billet Grill, Nerf Bars, Rhino Liner, DDBC

n a message dated 98-02-19 17:45:48 EST, you write:

<< Has anyone been able to find a reasonable (like $200 or so) set of
nerf
 bars or running boards for a '97 Club Cab? Everyone I have checked with

 says there are none out yet. >>
I bought a set of "smitty" nerf bars for my 98 club cab and they were
$175
for
black ones. I had to drill holes to mount them though.

--
to reply, remove anti spam ^'s from my address