Fwd: Info for a 3.9V6

From: DICEMAN469@AOL.COM
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 16:56:05 EST

--part0_888011765_boundary

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
To: jghunter@nol.net
Subject: Info for a 3.9V6
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 11:59:56 EST

I'm shopping around looking for a good package for my V6 for maximum
horsepower without boring the block or any other drastic measures, yet still
have good driveability and reliability. This is the first place I've seen that
has parts for the V6 and I wanted to get a professional opinion on what would
be a good package. Intake, cams, computers, and any particular packages that
work well together?? I was considering dropping in a v8, but I think with a
good package I can get great power out of the V6, it's an excellent engine.
      In addition, would you be able to give me a price estimate and how long
it would take to get the parts?? I want to do this as soon as possible. Thank
you for your time.

Austin Kropp
Diceman469@aol.com

--part0_888011765_boundary--