Re: Turning radius - was Oil pressure

From: RLewis7785@AOL.COM
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 17:19:04 EST

In a message dated 98-02-20 16:55:53 EST, Michael Clark writes:

<< Speaking of turning radiuses, (I think the new Dakotas improved on this)
 but for us first generation owners, have any of you noticed that it takes
 about 3 acres to turn around? I have the RC so it's not too bad but I
 can't imagine what a long CC would be like in a tight parking lot.... I've
 driven a '97 CC Ram and compared to my short box regular cab it turns on a
 dime and gives change! >>

Michael,

I find myself having go into parking lots to turn make U-Turns even on 6 lane
boulevards. This is ridiculous. And try parking in tight lots - not a
chance.
Anybody out there got the number for turning radius on this compared to the
new Daks?

(Give me forty acres and I'll turn this rig around)

Richard Lewis
E-Mail : rlewis7785@AOL.COM

92 Dodge Dakota Club Cab, LE Trim
318 C.I.D V8
3.55 Rear Axle Ratio.
Two Tone Black & Silver
Leer Crown Series Topper Painted to match.
Mopar Bedliner
EdelBrock 1002 Air Cleaner.
Firestone Firehawk SS10 235/70R15