Re: Re: Turning radius

From: Brett Stoner (Brett@abacusinfo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 18:12:07 EST

>I find myself having go into parking lots to turn make U-Turns even on 6 =
lane
>boulevards. This is ridiculous. And try parking in tight lots - not a
>chance.
>Anybody out there got the number for turning radius on this compared to =
the
>new Daks?

I don=27t know about the older Dakotas, however, according to Dodge=27s =
web site the turning radius on my 97 CC is 41.1 ft (which the salesman was =
quick to point out was a few inches less than the Ranger I traded in) I =
haven=27t really had too much trouble in small parking lots or parallel =
parking in the city, and several people who have been riding with me have =
remarked on how tightly it turns. After I made a U turn on a (rather =
wide) two lane road with a bit of room to spare my father said =22I never =
thought you would make that=22 I really like this truck:)

Brett