RE: Re: Re: Re:fast neons

From: Craig Baltzer (cbaltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 23:17:42 EST

Kind of sad to think that Chrysler's cars are all such mediocre
performers. If all you have in the car lineup that can better 8 seconds
0-60 is the Viper (boy talk about killing the fly with a sledgehammer)
and the Neon, guess you're not much of a "performance" car company (and
no the Prowler can't muster a sub-8 second 0-60 time). The "really" sad
thing is that most of the cars (even with the optional V6's are in the
9.0 second range. Oh well...

Craig

Craig Baltzer - Anjura Technology Corp - Ottawa, Ontario
Craig.Baltzer@anjura.com - (613) 727-1411